KIITEC institute was founded in 2006 by French engineers as an auspicious endeavor to combat the huge lack of skilled technicians to operate and repair machines in industries, factories and hospitals. The institute, through the help of its sponsors and partners was successfully established and installed with recent technical laboratory facilities to ensure hands-on training to its beneficiaries.
Over the years, the institute has equipped hundreds of youths from secondary schools all around Tanzania with hands – on training that has helped them be employed, entrepreneurs and generally self-reliant.
Every year, KIITEC institute offers a three year scholarship to qualifying applicants from disadvantaged families. The scholarship covers the following expenses during the training period, tuition fee, laboratory and practicals, meals and internet.
This year, KIITEC extends few scholarships to form four and form six graduates with the best business idea with emphasis in renewable energy and / or clean drinking water management & purification.
Qualifications for Scholarship:
- Applicants should have successfully completed secondary (form four / form six) education from a known secondary school in Tanzania
- Applicants should be legal citizens of Tanzania
- Applicants should’ve studied science subjects (Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics) with minimum pass of D in those subjects during their secondary education.
- Applicants should be fluent in English, and communication skills.
- Applicants should be able to present a viable business plan that is as executable as practical in the society related to any of the above mentioned fields.
- Applicants should provide proof of financial incapability.
How to Apply:
To apply for this scholarship please visit our institute to collect a form, fill it accordingly and return it before 31/07/2018.
This sponsorship is given by KIITEC Institute in association with FTE and ADEI.
Only a select few who qualify will be contacted.